V6 Solutions is proud to serve the United States federal and local Government as well as civilian businesses. We define, design, develop, deploy, train and operate mission-critical information technology and network solutions for the Department of Defense, Federal civilian agencies, and the intelligence community. We deliver solutions quickly - often in a matter of months.
V6 Solutions is able to rapidly stand up innovative solutions and then incorporate additional capabilities in rapid succession. Using this Rapid Response • Rapid Deployment process, we are able to respond to urgent IT imperatives quickly, often in a matter of months and within budget. The company supports projects through their complete technology lifecycle by configuring the precise cross-functional team to ensure project success and provide a single point of responsibility.
The Company combines both technology expertise and functional knowledge of client missions to deliver a full spectrum of state-of-the-practice systems and services with a strategic focus on Federal IT Modernization, Defense Transformation, systems and network virtualization.
Some of our achievements:
- DMVPN solution for airbus US sites
- NAC solutions and implementation for Morgan University
- CEB headquarters network design and implementation in Arlington
- Data center implementation in Ashburn VA
- Local and global load balancing solution for constellation energy in Baltimore
- Designed, implemented a VPN solution for the energy information administration
- Architected the EIA/DOE own DMZ
- Idirect satellite solution for loopway inc in Cameroon, Africa
- VoIP (voice over IP) for loopway in Africa
- Migration of the EIA/DOE network from token ring to gigabit Ethernet
- Designed and implemented wireless solutions for multiple clients
- Implemented and managed a PKI solution for the energy information administration.